Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome!!

Hi! Thanks for visiting my bliggity blog. This is my first one ever and I have no idea what the heck I'm doin'. A while back I started a small newsletter called "The Conversation Piece" and over the course of a year the "Piece" began to grow. Being a stay-at-home mom running a home daycare I found it hard to keep up with publishing the newsletter. Well thanks to the speed of technology, I can sit here while my infant chews on my sleeve for five minutes and VOILA I can produce a lot more information for families than I used to. I'm seeing about getting the band back together - meaning the band of writers and artists who contributed to the original newsletter. I hope you enjoy some of our archives as I get them posted. I'm going to beg them for some new stuff here pretty soon.

No comments: